Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Progress but not really.

Okay so I've been able to make some progress on not eating total crap. Mainly I've incorporated more healthy meals, including sweet potato and black bean burritos. Yummy! Lots of vitamin A and protein. But I haven't been able to curb the sugar.

That is not an accurate statement. I am weak and have not practiced self control. And now I hate myself a little bit. I'm trying to go cold turkey as of tonight since curbing sweets doesn't seem to be within my abilities right now. So just seltzer the rest of the evening. Sigh.

And tomorrow I'll try to make it a whole 24 hours. I know that going cold turkey after about the third day the sugar cravings tend to go away so let's see how these 72 hours go.

Lastly, here's my stomach. I'm pretty sure I still have a vagina but I haven't seen it in ages...so can't be sure.


No comments: