Friday, May 02, 2008

Today was a good day. Sam was the calmest and happiest I think he's ever been. I actually got to do work! And I got stuff done at home - I'm even writing an entry! Best part of the whole day is that I got to take some new pictures, I haven't had time since going back to the office.

Here is the little love of my life, who also happens to be half a tyrant.





Tomorrow is Grandma Dawn's birthday. Then Sunday Sam and I are having brunch with the former Longman Publishing crew. Next weekend is my last free weekend until January!!!! We're going to North/South Carolina on the 17th to introduce Sam to his southern kin, and the next week my class starts. Bummer.

So I'll be MIA I'm sure.



I told Sam he is much too young to go posing like an Abercrombie & Fitch model - he just retorted by telling me I'm old and totally unhip. He's probably right.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why do I get left out of the longman get togethers? Do you guys hate me??

nicole said...

No we don't hate you, I was thinking about it on my way to brunch - I don't know how or when your email got dropped from the list? I'll try to remember to add it back on the next go around.