Friday, May 09, 2008

New blogger

Dear Blogosphere,

(Or the three of you who read this blog) I would like to introduce the grand opening of the blog Just Don't Fake It by my most beloved co-worker, the lovely Beth. Beth and I share an office together at Routledge and are both transforming the textbook as the world knows it with our amazingly brilliant, fabulous, and shiny development editing. I don't really know what that means.

Beth is as opinionated as I am, which makes me love her, and she has the courage to fervently disagree with me, even in the morning when I haven't yet had my coffee. She's a brave soul. Please add her to your list of random things you need to read on a regular basis.

I don't have a picture of her yet, but I am planning to torture her when she comes to visit me in a few weeks, and should be able to sneak a picture of her then. Muah ah ah ah ah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

See My Response