Monday, October 15, 2007

Italia Vacanza!

We put our deposit down on the villa we'll be staying in when we go to Venice/Florence/Tuscany! I'm so excited but I'm gonna need to calm down seeing as the trip isn't for another year (December 08) it could seriously ware a sister out to be perpetually excited for a year. We'll be going with 8 other people that we don't know very well which means things could get exciting. I'm mostly looking forward to the food and drink, and I don't think any potentially weird folks can really ruin a true Italian meal. Yum!

Depending on the temperament on the of the little monkey baby he or she may be visiting Italy too. If baby takes after mother and is a cranky whiny brat baby will probably stay with one of his/her many, many grandmas. If, however, baby is more content and peaceful like the old man, the little monkey will be coming with us. A world traveler before he/she is even one! My baby is going to be the coolest. Seriously.

The only issue, is that if baby does come with us I'll have to get the baby vaccinated before we go. Our plan has been to wait till baby is about two to start getting the vaccines done to avoid any potential links between vaccines and autism. I know it hasn't been 100% proven that vaccines cause autism, but I figured it can't hurt to wait till baby is a little bigger. Buuuuut, if we go to Europe it will be safer for baby to get shots, so, it's a compromise we'll have to consider. We shall see!

Here is the awesome
villa we'll be staying in.



Mmmmmm, Italy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Nicole,

My name is Gabriel and I work for Luxury Retreats.
I hope you enjoyed your stay in our villa.
The link you posted doesn't work anymore because we removed the villa from our inventory.

Would it be possible for you to change the link to our homepage (www.luxuryretreats.com)? Perhaps one of your reader will be interested to live the same experience as yours.

Thanks you.

Gabriel.