Saturday, November 10, 2007

29 weeks and 4 days

Almost at week 30, scary!

We went for our hospital tour today and got to see where baby will be entering the world. Tripp is totally more comfortable now that he's seen the labor and delivery room and met some of the staff. I however am not so thrilled. I want to do a water birth and the hospital is having lots of work done and was supposed to have three birthing tubs in place by now. Well they don't have any! They have one portable tub and it's available on a first come, first served basis. So, if someone happens to be using it when I go into labor, I'm out of luck. Unless they get one or two more in place by the end of January. Otherwise the new maternity wing at the hospital is great.

Here's the belly as of today. Baby should weigh about 2 1/2 pounds now! I have two and a half months till the big day and baby makes his/her debut. Can't wait!




Well...sort of...I can probably wait for the whole delivery thing. If baby could just be shipped to our apartment then I'd be REALLY excited about baby's arrival.

No comments: