Monday, January 29, 2007

I miss Tripp!

He's in LA for work for a week! A freaking week!

I just want to listen to the Pixies over and over and over . . . Here comes your man. . . here comes your maaaaaaaaan......

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our wedding - this is a form of therapy for me, or torture. Either way:



That's during our toast...



That's us being so in love you probably just want to throw up on your shoes...



......just marriaged....



Aaaaah, the honeymoon - lots of sex, lots of food, what more could you ask of life?

I'm going to pout now.

You can tell just how much of my time Tripp takes up when he's home by the number of posts I've made since he left. More than in any other month. I don't like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are gaaaaaaaaaaaaay.